Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Take Me Home

Okay all ... I'm not one for excuses (who am I kidding?! I totally am!) ... I am fairly certain my Nikon submitted a missing person's report for me just the other day!

However - I have a few really good reasons for being MIA lately. I have been busy hoe'ing all of our belongings on Craigslist, secretly throwing away clothes a certain man hasn't worn in 7 years and refuses to get rid of (KIDDING - kinda ...), walking hundreds of dollars worth of shoes, clothes, towels, sheets and dishes across the street to the Salvation Army Donation truck every 10 minutes, and drawing up diagrams to determine how on God's green Earth we are going to be able to fit my dear, dear Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer in to the car.

You see in exactly 92 hours (insert expletive) Myself, Matt and Duke will be stuffed in to our Commando with all our Worldly belongings like a clown car at Barnum & Bailey and heading East on Interstate 80 for oh the next 2436 miles or so ...

I expect to see a lot of this for a good 2200 of the said miles ...



I hope to document our journey in great detail so be sure to check back next week for an update. And in the mean time ...

pray for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment